Although it is known as the Sunshine State, Florida could just as easily be called the business-friendly state. From Florida’s advantageous tax structure, wide array of incentives, and outstanding infrastructure, it’s clear that Florida wants your business.
We are a business-friendly state
- #2 best state for business (Chief Executive, 2016)
- #4 best tax climate (Tax Foundation)
- #1 in high tech employment in the Southeast
- #1 best state for innovation (Fast Company Magazine, 2013)
We have an abundance of infrastructure to support your data center
- 8 submarine landing points – more than any other state on the East Coast that connects to Latin & South America, the Caribbean and Europe.
- #2 in U.S. for infrastructure (National Chamber Foundation, 2014)
- Powerful network of tier 1 telecom providers : Century Link, Cognet, Level 3, Sprint, Verizon, XO, Zayo, and a network of metro providers.
We have a strong economy with access to millions of people
- #3 largest economy in the U.S. and #16 largest economy in the world: more than Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and Argentina. (BEA & World Bank)
- Extensive labor force of 9.7 million (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- #3 largest population in the U.S. with more than 20 million residents.